• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning: Use of undefined constant B2S_PLUGIN_USER_VERSION

Hello,
    I am receiving the following error message :

wp-content/plugins/blog2social/includes/Util.php on line 327

Warning: Use of undefined constant B2S_PLUGIN_USER_VERSION - assumed 'B2S_PLUGIN_USER_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /wp-content/plugins/blog2social/includes/B2S/AutoPost.php on line 43

Please could you assist?
    Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Would you please be so kind as to provide us with a few more details about your request?
    1. Can you please explain shortly where Blog2Social you have noticed/faced this error notification?
    2. Can you please screenshot that error within the Blog2Social environment?
    3. Have you tried to disable third party plugins within WordPress and checked for the error notification afterward?
    Please note that this is no known and usual error notification within Blog2Social. Therefore it would be awesome if you could check the Blog2Social Trouble-Shooting-Tool.

This often helps to identify general conflicts that could cause that Blog2Social can not work like intended on your WordPress installation.

Follow this path to check the Troubleshooting-Tool. Screenshot any visible conflict inside the tool :
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

Please be so kind as to screenshot that page within Blog2Social and also please generate and download the .txt file and send it to us.

Please have a look at the following screenshot as a reference:

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by JSON View Post
      Hello,
      I am receiving the following error message :

wp-content/plugins/blog2social/includes/Util.php on line 327

Warning: Use of undefined constant B2S_PLUGIN_USER_VERSION - assumed 'B2S_PLUGIN_USER_VERSION' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /wp-content/plugins/blog2social/includes/B2S/AutoPost.php on line 43

Please could you assist?
      Thank you.
      Hello,

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Please be so kind as to upgrade Blog2Social to the latest version available 6.5.4.
      The issue that was occurring on your WordPress installation should be fixed with the newly available update of Blog2Social.

Please let me know afterward if this solution worked for you.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
      X