Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alter Table returns false even after it alters the table

Hello,

I am trying to install the blog2social plugin on a new site and am having some issues where the "Loader.php" file is returning 0 on the Alter table lines.

I checked the version and permissions for the DB and confirmed they are correct. To verify, I modified the table and set "id" to "no default" instead of AUTO_INCREMENT. Sure enough, when I reactivate the plugin the loader correctly alters the tables so that AUTO_INCREMENT is added. Yet, the line
    Code:
    $wpdb->query("ALTER TABLE `{$wpdb->prefix}b2s_posts_favorites` CHANGE `id` `id` INT(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT;")
    still returns 0. Do you have any ideas why this may be the case?

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I could look further into this for you?
    Blog2Social is always trying to provide you with a fully functional and stable plugin that works fluently without any modifications.

Could you please specify why you want to adjust the Loader.php file?
    Please also be so kind and explain shortly why you would like to adjust the database to “no default” instead of “AUTO_INCREMENT”?

Thank you for your understanding.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

This turned out to be an issue with our core WordPress settings. We're using a read/replica set up via HyperDB. I corrected it by forcing $mySqlPermission = true;
      The issue is resolved.

Comment

Hello James,

Thank you so much for reaching out and also thanks for your effort in letting us know that you already found the solution to your request.

This is valuable information for other users with a similar request.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.

Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X