• Show
Clear All

• Cannot share on Xing?

Hi,

When I share to Xing, I will always get the following error:

"The network could not publish your post."

Why?

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and bringing this to our attention.

In order to be able to support you as good as possible with your request regarding posting on Xing, we will check this issue for you and we will contact you as soon as new information is available.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Thank you very much.

Comment

It seems that the problem is solved. However, it seems that the published story is not public visible, see:

https://www.xing.com/home/stories/4627416838

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply.

I checked your post and can confirm, that your link is publicly visible

Please try to refresh your cache or access it with another browser or account on Xing so you can see that your url is reachable.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hi,

I use LambdaTest which launches a new Chrome browser without any cache, then visit:

https://www.xing.com/home/stories/4627416838

Below is the screenshot:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Xing-Login.png
Views:	145
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	673

I think you can see the story because you have loggined Xing with your own account. The story may be visible to Xing users.

Thank you.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, you are correct. A visitor on Xing can only see your post whenever he is logged in.

This behavior is related to a specific network rule of Xing. and not caused by Blog2Social.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

OK. Thank you very much for your explanation.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

For the last few days, we are not able to share to Xing groups. Xing is marked off the list of available networks when trying to plan a sharing and a popup is shown telling us not to cross-post on Xing. When I re-login to Xing in the network overview, the problem dissapears, however, next day it reappears.

Comment

Hello Michael,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Please note that posting to XING Groups is a great opportunity to share news related to a specific field of business and to reach and engage with target groups. However, when posting to XING groups there are several dos and don’ts considering posting frequency and cross-posting to multiple XING groups.

The following instructions will guide you through the all dos and don’ts for Posting to XING groups step-by-step:
                      Dos and Don’ts for Posting to XING Groups

In general, you should not share the same posts in the same group more than once, because this behavior could lead to restrictions on Xing. This is related to specific Xing community network rules.

Therefore, you can share a maximum of 3 groups simultaneously per post and only share your post once in a Xing group.

Posting the same content to multiple groups on XING is off-limits. Instead, share your blog posts to 3-5 selected groups only, but share them on different days. Many experts are likely to be engaged in several groups of similar focus, so random and excessive cross-posting will soon get noticed. Adapting the comment for your blog post to the special focus of each XING group will make your post more unique.

Please be so kind as to consider these details related to the notification that you have faced while preparing your content for XING posts.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
                      X