Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to add an empty line to the VKontakte social network?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add an empty line to the VKontakte social network?

Hello! How can I add an empty line between the post title and the link to the post on the VKontakte social network?
    It is very important for me. I am adding blank lines to the page template but it doesn't help.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-05-26-17-40-42.png
Views:	90
Size:	333.9 KB
ID:	2778

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

You can easily adjust the look of your social media posts that are published on VKontakte by adjusting your configuration within your social media network post templates within Blog2Social.

You can either try to leave some free space below your last sentence in Blog2Social so the URL could be attached below that or you can simply add such a free space in the social media network post templates in order to apply your configuration to all posts that will be shared on social media networks.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and use the network post templates:
    How to use post templates for social media posts?

Please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions or suggestions regarding Blog2Social.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
    Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X