Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to post link url on twitter without picture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to post link url on twitter without picture?

hi
    when there is no picture attached to a post on Twitter there is no link to the post. Only the text
    How can i have this link on the post?
    Thanks

Hello Patricia,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.
    The Twitter link preview is configured in the “Social Meta Data” settings in Blog2Social. (Twitter Cards)

The following instructions will guide you through the process of configuring Twitter Cards step-by-step:
    What are Twitter Cards?

If you share a link-post than the URL will be automatically added to your post.
    If you prefer sharing an image post format, you can configure an option in the network post templates for Twitter to include a URL to your image posts.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and work with post templates in Blog2Social:
    How to use post templates for social media posts?

Please be so kind as to enable the option:
    “Add a link-URL to the end of my image post.”

Retest the sharing process once again afterward and let me know if this solution solved your request or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.
    I am looking forward to your reply

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

I have all settings rights but it doesn't post a link to the post while it works if i post directly from my site using a social sharing button.
      Please check the screenshot below
      Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello Patricia,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

Did you try to implement the Open Graph tags as recommended by configuring this in Blog2Social instead of the used external WordPress plugin?

If not, please switch your configuration to Blog2Social and disable the external plugin temporary in order to be able to detect if the occurring behavior is related to this.
        Please retest the sharing once again afterward.

If this does not resolve this case as expected:
        The behavior that you described seems to be unusual, and it would be required to have access to your WordPress environment in order to look further into this case for you.

It would be awesome if you could send us a temporary guest account with admin rights for your WordPress website, if you would like us to check this case further.
        We will, of course, treat your information as confidential. Rest assured, we will use this data for tests only.

You can delete the account as soon as our tests are complete.
        Please be so kind as to include the login URL, login name and password of the WordPress environment.

Thank you for your understanding and your effort.
        I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

hi
          i sent you a message with a temporary account.
          I have tried everything and there is never a link on twitter...
          Thanks

Comment

Hello Patricia,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for providing the requested access data.
            I checked your website and provided you with two detailed feedbacks regarding your case and your second question.

From within your environment, it is possible to share a post on Twitter with only containing TEXT and the attached URL configured in the network post templates for Twitter in Blog2Social.
            I also provided you with screenshots showing the example configuration and the published posts.

Please recheck the sharing process of posts that were never shared or scheduled on social media before.

Please proceed to keep further communication in the private chat in order to protect your privacy and avoid duplicated communications.
            Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards
            Alexander

Comment

Working...
            X