Twitter needs to be refreshed everytime I use it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter needs to be refreshed everytime I use it

I post at least once/week. We have 2 website users connected to a single Twitter account. The other person also posts once or twice a week. Every time I go to post (I post simultaneously to our blog, twitter, FB, and Instagram) our Twitter account is RED in the post's autopost area. I have to go to the Blog2Social networks page and recycle it before autopost will let me select it. Once I recycle the network connection on the Networks page, it works fine. I don't know what is causing it to go RED and need to be recycled. Can you help?

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

In general, the network algorithms can be triggered by specific content or an unusual posting-frequency that is unlikely to come from a human. The networks' priority is to keep the conversation on a human and personal basis. To protect your account from the Twitter algorithm, please make sure to strictly follow the Twitter Rules or Terms of Service. Make sure you do not just post, but also engage with your followers to keep your account "humane".

Please note that this behavior seems to be Twitter account/profile specific. So far, no general issue could be reproduced in multiple test environments and connected Twitter accounts/profiles.

Please be so kind as to exclude your Twitter profile for the next couple of days from post publishing in order to allow some time to past as a cooldown phase.

If the mentioned behavior continues to be occurring, you should try to remove the individual Twitter profile from the network overview and then reconnect it right away afterward.

Thank you for your understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X