Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auto Posting To Reddit just does not work. Neither does resharing or scheduling.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Posting To Reddit just does not work. Neither does resharing or scheduling.

So I have spent close to 30 days attempting to get Reddit to work. I am trying to post to my own sub-Reddit so there are no rules or karma issues.

Frankly, your help and support documents are useless. For a premium tool at the price, you are charging this is really off-putting. I WANT to use your tool. I WOULD LIKE to buy it but alas it just ... does... not ... work... and to be given answers like 35,000 people are using it just fine is frustrating.

Currently, the error message I get in both auto-posting and re-sharing configurations are.

The network could not publish your post. Please see the following guide.

The guide is useless and does not even contain updated information. The error message does not give you anything to go on.
    I have created a connection with a Reddit user that is a moderator of the subreddit. The posts seem fine in preview. Reddit is authenticated. I have broken the connection and re-established it multiple times to check. I have even set up multiple profiles with no luck (one that sends to facebook and reddit one that sends to reddit only.. neither work)

I seem to be able to send to Facebook Pages using the same methods and that is working without a problem but this is not happening with reddit.
    I can't even begin to troubleshoot based on the lack of information I have on why this is happening..

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out and for your detailed feedback.

When checking your case with our technical experts at Blog2Social we noticed that the token that we are receiving for your Reddit account seems to be the issue.

Please be so kind as to click on the little refresh arrows right next to your Reddit account where the connection is broken.
    The following guide shows you exactly how to do this:
    Solution: Your authorization has expired. Please reconnect your account in the Blog2Social network settings.

Please let me know if it works afterwards or if you have further questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Hi, but I refreshed the authorization between trying to do this. I will try agan.

Comment

At this point I am 100% dead in the water and not able to use anything in the tool. My temp license is expired and it downgraded me, but I can not even add a new account to post with and all the others say to upgrade. I have removed the plug-in and re-install and it did not work at all. It also did not get rid of the tables/data I wanted to do a fresh install to make sure I did not have some issue in the data or something.

I guess I need an extension or a way to use the free features to see if I can even get this to post.
        So it is not a Reddit issue b.t.w. I tried another poster (FS Poster from Code Caynon) and it posted to Reddit just fine, it just does not post in the same format as I can do with b2s nor does it have grouping features and such so I would prefer to use this if I could)

This is the key on my account

This is what happens when I click the +Profile button to try to add a new connection
        Last edited by Blog2Social Support; 07-07-2021, 02:29 PM. Reason: Due to privacy reasons your images were removed.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your detailed feedback.

Regarding your license key:
          Your trial expired on 6th of July that is why you were facing these issues. Of course, I’ll extend your trial so you can keep on testing Blog2Social.
          Please be so kind as to enter and activate your trial license key again.
          How do I activate my license key?

Regarding Reddit:
          Let me get that checked with our technical experts again and we will get back to you as soon as we have new information.

Please let us know if you have more questions or if you notice something in the meantime.

Thanks and kind regards
          Benedikt

Comment

Great thank you, let me know if i can provide any info to help.. I will indeed try again today...since I did a new install..and will refresh the accounts.

Comment

Ok tried again after the key and the accounts were refreshed. I tried to post to all 3 profiles that I have for reddit and none of them went through.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	chrome_flDFdi73AV.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	3041Click image for larger version

Name:	chrome_phegYYRpyw.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	3042

Comment

Hello? Anything here?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for providing these additional details.

Your case is currently checked by our technical experts. Rest assured, we will contact you as soon as new information is available.

Thank you for your understanding, your patience is highly appreciated.

Best regards
                  Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by sjgold View Post
                    Hello? Anything here?
                    Hello,

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

The IT experts of Blog2Social have checked your case and implemented a fix for the mentioned behavior.

Now you should be able to select Sub-Reddits and share content as intended. Please be so kind as to retest the sharing process on Reddit with Blog2Social, and let me know afterward if this solution solved your request or if you require further assistance related to this matter.

Thank you for your effort.
                    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
                    Alexander

Comment

I just saw wordfence notify me of the update. Will check it out today. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by sjgold View Post
                        I just saw wordfence notify me of the update. Will check it out today. Thank you.
                        Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for this update.
                        Sure, take your time and gladly let me know your testing results.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
                        Alexander
                        Last edited by Blog2Social Support; 07-20-2021, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X