• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The network could not publish your post. Please see FAQ

How do i sort this error out? I cant find out the issue

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

I will gladly support you with your request.
    May I ask you if your Reddit account is relatively new?
    Reddit runs on a special policy. Each member receives "karma points" depending on how well his/her comments or posts perform. If the community votes your post up, you will receive "karma points". By implication, you need a certain amount of "karma" to be able to submit your content to the subreddits on the platform.

Please be so kind as to log into your Reddit account and click on your username in the upper right corner if your post was not published on Reddit. Here you can check your “karma” in the upper right corner.

I submitted a post to Reddit but it was not posted, why?

Posting on Reddit - Troubleshooting checklist and solutions for connecting and posting on Reddit accounts

I’m looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Whenever I use Blog2Social to post to Reddit, it does not have the featured image. Is there anyway I can fix this?
      The featured image appears on all other platforms, just not Reddit.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for this feedback.

It is likely that the used image is declined by the individual Subreddit you selected for your post submission.

Each Subreddit has its own rules. Sometimes the most important rules are displayed right on top of the submitted posts. Depending on your purpose on Reddit, you should read the rules carefully. Some Subreddits strictly prohibit promotional content.

Others have specific rules on how to post to the Subreddit, such as placing brackets like [FREE] [PREMIUM] [REQUEST][HELP] in front of your post.
        Therefore, if your post has not been posted on Reddit, there are many possible causes. Always make sure to know the preferences of your specific Reddit community. For more information on Reddit, read our blog post How to connect your WordPress blog to Reddit and build a community for your brand.

Have you tried to connect a self created Subreddit in order to be able to check the general functionality of the Blog2Social plugin and the Reddit post submission?

Thank you for your understanding.
        I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X