X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot upload video to upgrade from trial to standard access

Hi,

I create an app in PInterest to allow Blog2Social to share the posts. However, the app is only with the trial access. And it is said I need to upgrade to the standard access. So I follow the upgrade instruction to upload the video. However, the upload will fail and shows error ""Hmm, something went wrong. Please try again.".

I contact PInterest, and they replied as below:

"Upon reviewing the video, it appears that you are using a third-party app to post your video Pins. I suggest reaching out to them for further assistance regarding the error you are experiencing while posting a video. "

So how to solve this issue?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We understand that you are having difficulties upgrading your Pinterest app and that Pinterest has referred you to us as a third-party app.

We would like to inform you that Blog2Social allows users to work with Pinterest using their own app. In your case, it seems that Pinterest has rejected the review of your app.

We recommend that you clarify in your request to Pinterest that you intend to use the app exclusively for your account. Additionally, please ensure that you do not use any parts of our video in your submission. As we do not have direct influence over Pinterest's decisions, our support is limited to Blog2Social-related issues.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please let us know.

Best regards,
    ​Philippe

Comment

I have sent you a private message. Please reply that message. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X