Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannot connect to pinterest no matter what I do.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot connect to pinterest no matter what I do.

I've tried endlessly to add pinterest. I am 100% sure my email and password is right. I meet all system requirements and the page that compares versions and everything in the plugin shows that as well. I've tried connecting on Firefox, Chrome, and Edge. I've also tried using the extension to login both on Firefox and Chrome. It doesn't work on Firefox at all, and on Chrome I log in to the window that shows up, but then nothing happens. It displays the page like it would in any browser and doesn't ask for any permissions etc.

I do have a pinboard, I'm on a business account, and my email is verified. 2fa is not on. So what do I have to do to make this work? I've tried it all, the plugin is broken when it comes to pinterest. I've been able to connect Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Tumblr.

Also wp-json is enabled

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Did you check if your Pinterest password contains special characters or symbols? Please be so kind as to make sure that it has no special characters or symbols that could cause the authentication to fail.

Please be so kind as to provide us with your Pinterest account name and the e-mail address you use to log in into your account so we could try to investigate internal logs.

Furthermore:
      In order to be able to look further into this case for you, it would be awesome if you could also provide us with the generated/downloaded troubleshooting tool .txt Log file so we could look further into your environment.

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:
      Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

You can read more about it at:
      Blog2Social Troubleshooting Tool

Please make sure to provide us with the requested files via a private message in the community in order to protect your privacy.

Thank you for your effort and understanding.
      I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
      Alexander
      Last edited by Blog2Social Support; 08-22-2022, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X