Unable to connect to Pinterest - error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to connect to Pinterest - error

My Pinterest-Blog2Social account used to work but stopped working on 6/26/21 for some reason. Now when I try to reconnect the profile, I'm able to authenticate on the first step, but the second step gives: An error occurred! Please try again.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_470.png
Views:	212
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	2984

Your troubleshooting tool reveals nothing wrong:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_471.png
Views:	185
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	2985

Please help! Thanks
    Last edited by sheri.ellis@dragonsightpublishing.com; 07-05-2021, 03:57 PM.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

May I ask you if you have already tried connecting your Pinterest account with Blog2Social using the Blog2Social browser extension?

Please be so kind as to enter, for example, a wrong password. After that a new window will open where you can download the Blog2Social browser extension for Firefox or Chrome.
    Now you can install the extension and try again to connect your Pinterest account with the Blog2Social plugin.

In addition, please make sure that your Pinterest account has at least one pinboard on which a picture has already been pinned.
    How do I connect Blog2Social with Pinterest?

Please let me know if it worked out for you or if you have further questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Same thing happening to me after a year of using plugin with Pinterest. Seems that error message might be a false positive, however not knowing is just as bad as not finding out if it actually works until months later.

Comment

Working...
      X