ID:	1524

Click image for larger version

Name:	wILoQ9BBW4.png
Views:	121
Size:	170.3 KB
ID:	1526

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I could look further into this for you?

First of all, have you copied the email address and password? Please make sure to manually enter your credentials.

Furthermore, have you created multiple accounts within your Pinterest account so these accounts are linked together?
      Please be so kind as to login into your Pinterest account and click on the icon on the last icon on the right-hand side. This will toggle the dropdown area.

Please provide us with a screenshot of that view.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

All right.

I have manually enter my details several times.

Name:	firefox_A3yZvvi5sJ.png
Views:	139
Size:	205.4 KB
ID:	1529

Comment

I have two accounts at pinterest.

Name:	firefox_Yy9KwtFwo1.png
Views:	162
Size:	168.0 KB
ID:	1531

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for providing the requested screenshots.

Do both accounts have different email addresses and individual credentials?

Furthermore, I checked your screenshots and noticed that your Pinterest account has no self-created pins or marked pins from other Pinterest content.
            Please make sure to prepare your Pinterest account and Board in order to be able to add your Pinterest account in Blog2Social.

Therefore I recommend the following steps:
            1. Engage with the Pinterest community. Read through other users' content and engage with it. Comment and pin sometimes in order to socialize with the community.
            2. Create content from your mobile device and publish it in a frequent behavior that is matching a usual human interaction behavior.
            3. Wait a few days and try to connect your Pinterest account within Blog2Social once again.
            4. Select the prepared Pinterest board.
            5. Try to publish content on your Pinterest board with Blog2Social.
            Please be so kind as to let me know afterward if this solution worked for you.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
            X