Publishing to Medium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing to Medium

I know that the Medium API was unavailable for a while. But I was notified by Medium 3 days ago that it was available once again. Do you have any idea how long it will be before Blog2Social turns Medium posting back on?

Hello Ed,

Thank you for reaching out.

Rest assured, we’re in constant contact with Medium and we will let you know when Medium decides to restore its API interface service again. Please keep an eye on this thread to be informed about any updates.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

As I pointed out, Medium said they have already restored the API interface. Almost a week ago.

Comment

I only installed this plugin so that i could post to medium. But i don't see the option to add my medium account. What do i do?

Comment

Originally posted by Hakim View Post
          I only installed this plugin so that i could post to medium. But i don't see the option to add my medium account. What do i do?
          Hello Hakim,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please note that Medium has notified all tool providers that its API interface for publishing on the Medium platform with third-party tools is temporarily unavailable. This is why posting on Medium or connecting a Medium account with tools like Blog2Social is not possible at the moment.

We are in constant contact with Medium and we will let you know when Medium decides to restore its API interface service.

Thank you for understanding,

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Hello,

Medium has officially restored its API interface. We’re happy to announce that Medium is available again in Blog2Social.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
            X