Medium Images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medium Images

My main post image is showing in my Medium post template, but they aren't showing in Medium. All of my other platform images appear to be fine. Any ideas on what the issue might be?

It comes up in the link box, but not full size in the article body.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-10-17 104155.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	115.3 KB
ID:	8197Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-10-17 104328.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	8198

Comment

Hello Richard,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please note that the post template in Blog2Social just displays one example of how it could look like on social media in general.
      It would be great, if you could send me the link to your Medium post, so I’m able to take a closer look.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Sure, here it is

I uploaded a main image manually, but I'd obviously prefer not to have to do that for every post. When I was doing that, I found that Medium would not take a webp image, so that might be what the issue is. Our whole site (and most speed conscious sites) are now running webp images, but there's always a jpg version for browsers that do not support webp. Maybe the B2S Medium template can specify uploading jpg?

Comment

Hello Richard,

Thanks for your reply.

That’s correct, please note that there are a few networks which do not support “webp” image formats. Unfortunately, this is outside of our sphere of influence.

Therefore, we recommend using “jpg” or “png” image formats to avoid issues when posting since these are supported by each network.
          Why is my image not displayed in my social media posts?

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
          X