Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LinkedIn Auto-posting

Good day,

Kindly explain to us the process and limitations of auto-posting imported posts to Linkedin. All of the official information from Blog2Social indicates that we are able to automatically post to 19 different social networks including LinkedIn, but in the auto-post settings, we are only able to select Facebook, Twitter, Google Business, and Telegram.

We have a Business License and a connected Linkedin page.

Thank you in advance.

Hello Dan,

Thanks for reaching out.

Of course, you can auto-post your content on LinkedIn when using the auto-poster for your own original WordPress content by clicking on “Publish” or “Schedule” in your WordPress post editor. This guide shows you how to proceed:
    How do I auto-post and auto-schedule my own blog posts on social media?

Please note that the auto-poster for imported posts does not support LinkedIn because they do not allow auto-posting this kind of content. Unfortunately, this is outside of our sphere of influence.
    If you’re using the auto-poster for imported posts, you can automatically share this content on Facebook, Twitter, Google Business and Telegram:
    How do I auto-post imported or created blog posts from other plugins on Social Media?

However, if LinkedIn considers changing the guidelines regarding auto-posting, we will check if we can implement LinkedIn for the Blog2Social auto-poster for imported posts. In this case, we will inform you as soon as we have new information.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

• dan kost
      dan kost commented
      Editing a comment
      We understand. Thank you for the swift response and detailed information.
Working...
X