Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not posting to Linkedin after successful connection.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not posting to Linkedin after successful connection.

No matter how often I refresh my connection to Linkedin, it seems to disconnect after 24 hours. It previously posted with no issues, and it posts to my other social networks with no issues, but Linkedin constantly fails and my client is becoming very frustrated with it's unreliability. I am not changing the Linkedin account passwords or anything else that would remove the authentication.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thank you for describing your request.
    In general, a social media connection can be renewed by clicking on the refresh icon next to every social media network entries in the networks overview in Blog2Social.

Please note that some social media networks like LinkedIn require a reauthentication in randomly selected renewal steps by the social media networks themselves.
    I retested your case on a clean test environment and so far I was unable to reproduce any issue within Blog2Social.

Since Blog2Social works with the official LinkedIn API as an official business partner it is likely that some individually configured settings within LinkedIn could cause the occurring behavior.

In order to retest this process, it would be awesome if you could remove the LinkedIn connection in Blog2Social and please proceed to reconnect it once again.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to solve all common issues related to expired Facebook social media network connections in Blog2Social:
    Solution: Your authorization has expired. Please reconnect your account in the Blog2Social network settings.

Please be so kind as to check the mentioned article and let me know afterward if this solution solved your request or if you have further questions regarding this matter.

Thank you for your understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X