Reset Instragram Login

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reset Instragram Login

When I connected my network I accidently used my personal profile instead of my business login. Now when I try to connect it fails and there is no way to clear out that login.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

In order to connect your Instagram account with Blog2Social it’s necessary that it’s set to “Business” and connected to your Facebook page. As far as I understand you have connected your personal profile instead of your business profile, is that correct?

If you want to reset the connection between Facebook and Instagram, please be so kind as to check the part “Reset the connection to your Facebook Page” of this guide:
    Connecting Instagram - Things to check

Please let me know if it worked out or if you have any other questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Did not work. In FB there is no linked accounts in security settings either.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	9779

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	9780

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your response.

I could imagine that this is a misunderstanding.
        The error you’re receiving indicates that there is no Facebook page related to your Facebook profile.

To connect Instagram with Blog2Social it’s necessary to connect your Instagram account with your Facebook page as shown in this tutorial:
        How to connect your Instagram Business Account with your Facebook page

Please also make sure that your Facebook profile is administrator of this page and listed below "People with Facebook access" as explained here:
        Troubleshooting for Instagram and Facebook page settings

If you do not own a Facebook page yet, please be so kind as to take a look at this guide:
        How to create a Facebook Page

Best regards

Benedikt
        Last edited by Blog2Social Support; 06-26-2024, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X