Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auto post on instagram, can you help me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto post on instagram, can you help me?

Hello,
    I can't do this:
    When a wordpress post is created, I would like it to automatically (auto post) post to Instagram without a human intervention. Is this possible, I think so, but I really don't understand how to do it. Thank you for your help. Rob

Hello Rob,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and work with the Auto-Poster in Blog2Social:
    How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?
    How to auto post imported RSS feeds and blog posts on Social Media

Please be so kind as to check these guides and let me know afterward if these guides solved your request or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.

Thank you for your effort and understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Hello,
      Thanks for your links.
      But I can't do it.
      I would like that when a post is created, it is automatically created on INSTAGRAM.
      I can do it manually, but not automatically.

So, could the WORDPRESS RSS help to send WORDPRESS posts directly (automatically) to INSTAGRAM.
      Thanks for your help.
      Rob

Comment

Hello Rob,

Thank you for your reply and this feedback.
        Please note that sharing duplicated content on Instagram is violating their community guidelines/policy.

Therefore the sharing of RSS feed imports to Instagram is none of the available networks in the Auto-Poster for imported posts in Blog2Social.
        This is no bug or issue that is occurring in the plugin.

When you create individual content by yourself and publish it on your WordPress environment then the regular Auto-Poster will notice this with matching settings and will publish your post automatically.

Please retry this process once again with self created content, so you can verify the general functionality.
        Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X