Set Instagram frame color to black?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Set Instagram frame color to black?

Instagram has recently changed their feed with a predominately black background. The white frame for images posted now seems out of place. I tried changing the frame color but I believe this was just the 1px border around the image.

Is there any way to change the frame color to black from the default white?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out, and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

The frame color can be configured in the Instagram network post templates in Blog2Social.

Please select the format:
    Image with frame

Then adjust the frame color to “#000000”.

However, I could reproduce some kind of bug that is currently occurring with direct image posts that are shared via Blog2Social with no existing WordPress post.
    Please proceed to share Instagram posts via existing WordPress posts in order to publish content with the desired black frame.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I have forwarded this case to the IT experts of Blog2Social, so they can work on a solution regarding this occurring behavior. Rest assured, as soon as a solution can be found for this behavior we will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Should you have any other questions or suggestions regarding Blog2Social, please let me know.
    I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X