Instagram stopped posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instagram stopped posting

B2S has been working flawlessly. Hadn't posted anything last week. This morning's post only went to 3 of my 4 networks (FB, Twitter, Pinterest) with no IG option for re-sharing.

I clicked refresh on the Social Media Networks and got a German message (not sure why not in English) that says - Die Autorisierung war mit Blog2Social erfolgreich.

When I try to click the Green button, nothing happens so I have to X out of the pop up window (on Firefox)

I made sure I have a business account on IG

I also unlinked IG from FB as per the instructions and then relinked

Just had another post and same issue - went to all networks other than IG and shows as 3 networks on the Shared Posts screen

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions, so we could look further into this for you?
    Which feature did you use to share your content with Blog2Social?

Have you noticed any error notifications while sharing your content on the connected Instagram account?
    Did you check the “Notifications” section in Blog2Social regarding these failed Instagram posts?

Please be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot of the “Details” view, about the corresponding failed posts notification.

You can find it easily by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Dashboard -> Notifications -> Locate the Posts ->

Thank you for your effort and understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander

Thank you for the quick response!

Using Auto-Posting

I did not know about the Notifications section and now understand the problem and hopefully you are able to fix it for me though it is likely not common enough...

I upload images from my photo processing program Lightroom to Wordpress. I had been using a plugin which uploads them directly to the Media Folder.

Two weeks ago, I switched to the NextGen Gallery plugin on my site and now use their Lightroom plugin which uploads to their own Gallery folder.

I am able to use the photo as a Featured Image on my post and it appears that FB, Twitter and Pinterest have no issues via B2S but, for some reason, the IG implementation has an issue.

This is in my Notifications:
      Your post could not be posted, because your image is not available or the image source does not allow to publish

I just looked and the image does appear in my Media Library as an 1800x1227 image there. It is in a different than expected location on the server - wp-content/uploads/2022/06/nggallergy_import and is in the following sizes: 200x200, 500x274, 540x272, 669x272, 66x66, 700x383, 700x441, 940x400, 1536x841 and the original listed 1800x1227.

I can ask NextGen about this but it seems odd that B2S was able to use the image for the other social networks and not IG.

Thanks again

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply and thanks for these additional details.

This behavior seems to be unusual and is likely related to the used workflow of the NextGen Gallery plugin, and it would be awesome if you could send us a temporary guest account with admin rights for your WordPress website, if you would like us to check this case further.

We will, of course, treat your information as confidential. Rest assured, we will use this data for tests only.
        You can delete the account as soon as our tests are complete.

Please be so kind as to include the login URL, login name and password of the WordPress environment.
        Please make sure to provide us with the requested data via a private message in the community in order to protect your privacy.

Thank you for your understanding and your effort.
        I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

PM Sent just now. Thanks

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for providing the requested access credentials.
            I have forwarded them to the IT experts of Blog2Social, so they can review your case as good as possible.

Rest assured, as soon as new information regarding this case will be available we will contact you as soon as possible.
            Thank you for your understanding, your patience is highly appreciated.

Best regards
            Alexander

Comment

Working...
            X