Cannot Post to Instagram even though connected to Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Post to Instagram even though connected to Facebook

I have tried repeatedly to get my Business Instagram account to post through this plug in. Your directions indicate that I need my Business Instagram connected to my Facebook page and personal account which it is per Facebook. Yet every time I try to share to Instagram I get the following error.

We don't have the permission to publish your post. Please check your authorization.

as my account shows as connected in the networks panel, I have no idea how to fix this. I have tried several times to delete the Instagram account and reconnect it. No go.

It would also be helpful if the support articles on this matter were updated to look like Facebook looks today and not like it looked several years back.
    Like many other users, I am extremely frustrated by this issue.
    Please advise on how I can get this working.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you also please be so kind as to provide us with some additional details, so we could look further into this for you?

What is your Instagram username?
    When did you recently try to share a post on Instagram? Please be so kind as to provide us with the exact timestamp shown on the shared posts tab.

Since there are multiple individual situations that could occur and could lead to the mentioned behavior, it would be essential to know which steps from the recommended guides you have tested so far and in which order you proceeded with the test.

Along with the details about your Instagram account and the time you recently shared, we could try to filter the internal log file in order to get more details for the individual API response you faced while sharing content on the connected Instagram business account.

Thank you for your understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X