No announcement yet.

Connecting a second Instagram account.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting a second Instagram account.

In brief...
    1. I have 2 websites, www.welshcountry.co.uk and www.welshfoodanddrink.wales.
    2. I have 2 Facebook pages Welsh Country and Welsh Food and Drink which are managed from a central account. See screenshot.
    3. Both my website have Blog2Social installed and this week I upgraded to latest version and noticed that Instagram stopped working and that the choices of account had changed i.e. 'profile' and 'business'.
    4. I also started your 30 free trial and used the same activation code for both my sites.
    5. Reconnected Welsh Country no problem at all...all working weee.
    6. I tried to reconnect Instagram for Welsh Food and Drink in networks and it now goes through Facebook. No problem I thought but...
    7. When it asks me to log into Facebook it gives me only one of my pages to choose from not both. See screenshot.
    8. Facebook also keeps asking for me to 'Review connection' and seems to work but I come across the same problem. Can't choose the Welsh Food and Drink page from drop down.

Any ideas how to fix this as this is frustrating and putting me off subscribing to Premium account to be honest?

Click image for larger version

Name:	BtoSScreenshot2.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	2380

Name:	BtoSScreenshot.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	2381

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please be so kind as to try to connect your Facebook page to your personal Instagram Profile from within Instagram and Facebook.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of converting and connecting step-by-step:
    How to connect your Instagram Business Account with your Facebook page

Furthermore please be so kind as to clear your website cache and publish a new post to Instagram with a new post and an image that was not shared before. Please attach the URL of the WordPress post as well as the Instagram post link.

Thank you for your understanding.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hi
      Thanks for the reply.

I have followed the instructions to the letter and have done before. The problem I get is that when I try to connect Facebook page in the Instagram app I get the following screen appear when I click done and it doesn't connect. Then within Facebook I'm stuck with a 'Review Connection' screen (see image). When I click 'Review Connection' and login to Instagram it seems like it connects but if I refresh page it's back to 'Review Connection'!! Remember, I have connected my Welsh Country page without issue so have created a successful connection and know what to expect.

Name:	IMG_1579.PNG
Views:	79
Size:	176.5 KB
ID:	2410

Name:	BtoSScreenshot3.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	2411

Comment

Hello Alexander. Any ideas?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your patience.

I have checked your case and there seems to be an issue with your Facebook account. It appears that your account can’t run ads, manage advertising assets, or connect and create new ad or business accounts.

Is it possible that Facebook has disabled your account for any reason? Accounts might get disabled by Facebook for possible policy violation, but this might happen also by mistake?

We recommend appealing the decision and asking them specifically why it was disabled and ask them to reconsider so you can create a successful connection from your second Instagram account with the Facebook page in question.

It can take a few attempts to get a reply from Facebook.

You can read more about that specific matter with Facebook as follows:
          https://www.facebook.com/L2WDigital/...0494005115336/
          https://www.reddit.com/r/advertising..._use_facebook/

As this issue is a Facebook matter, only Facebook could advise you correctly in this individual case.
          Thank you for your understanding.

Please let me know as soon as you have new information from Facebook about your request.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Thank you...I'll give it a go.

Comment

Working...
            X