Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant connect to Instagram account

Hello,

I can't connect to my Instagram account, when i try to do, get this message:

"Sign up failed. Please check your login."

I doble check the username and password so i don't know what happened ...

Any solution?

Thanks

Same story here!

Comment

I have had the same issue for weeks. I tried the stuff on this link but nothing seems to work

Comment

This is happening to me too - It's been fine up to a couple of days ago, then suddenly stopped working.

Comment

Well good at least that I am not the only one. So frustrating when things don't work. At the same was really enjoying the plugin so kudos for that.
          Tried that troubleshooting instructions multiple times but to no avail. Someone please help.

Comment

Same story here: I think it has something to do with this patch/modification:

Instagram Business Account (Premium) Update Blog2Social to the latest version 6.7 and connect your Instagram Business Account with Blog2Social. The Instagram Business Account offers a lot more options than a Personal Profile, for example placing ads or creating an online shop on Instagram. You can also simplify contact for

As a matter of fact, I was unable to connect B2S to Instagram BEFORE this patch and I'm still unable to do that AFTER the patch.

More precisely:

- before the patch: invalid login error
            - after the patch: you need to use a FB account with administrative rights to a page connected to a Instagram business account (which I obviously have)

Comment

Same here. Planned posts won't publish anymore and keep piling up since March 24. B2S keeps telling me that my login credentials are incorrect, but they are.

Comment

same problem here

Comment

I'm getting the same issue, have tried everything! Has anyone managed to resolve yet?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

There have been temporary interruptions with the Instagram interface for the Personal Instagram Profile. We have been working hard to make the network connection available again.

To be able to re-connect your Personal Instagram Profile please be so kind and follow these steps:

For those who wanted to connect Instagram for the first time:
                    1. Go to your Blog2Social dashboard and
                    2. Click on "Networks".
                    3. Go to Instagram and connect your Personal Instagram Profile by clicking "+Personal" and
                    4. enter your login data.
                    For those who already have a network connection:
                    1. Go to your Blog2Social dashboard.
                    2. Click on "Networks".
                    3. Go to Instagram and reconnect your Personal Instagram Profile by clicking the renewal symbol (round arrow).
                    4. Enter your login data.
                    Please let us know if you could re-connect your Personal Instagram Profile.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

No the problem still exists

Comment

Hello,

thank you for your feedback.

We are still working on that.

Have a little patience, please. I hope we will have a solution at the beginning of the week.

Best regards,

Andreas

Comment

It's working ok for me now -thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Blog2Social Support View Post
                            Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

There have been temporary interruptions with the Instagram interface for the Personal Instagram Profile. We have been working hard to make the network connection available again.

To be able to re-connect your Personal Instagram Profile please be so kind and follow these steps:

For those who wanted to connect Instagram for the first time:
                            1. Go to your Blog2Social dashboard and
                            2. Click on "Networks".
                            3. Go to Instagram and connect your Personal Instagram Profile by clicking "+Personal" and
                            4. enter your login data.
                            For those who already have a network connection:
                            1. Go to your Blog2Social dashboard.
                            2. Click on "Networks".
                            3. Go to Instagram and reconnect your Personal Instagram Profile by clicking the renewal symbol (round arrow).
                            4. Enter your login data.
                            Please let us know if you could re-connect your Personal Instagram Profile.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Alexander
                            Now it works, thanks.
                            Hope it works for everyone else.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for your replies and thanks for this valuable feedback.

It helps us continuously develop and improve Blog2Social.

Please be so kind as to let me know if you still have any connection issues related to the personal Instagram Profile.

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
                              X