Auto posting not working for Instagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto posting not working for Instagram

Hi, I use a product importer to import products into my site. I have set Blog2Social to post any new listings to instagram but doesnt seem to be working. I have tried to delete and recreate the profile and followed the online instructions but still the same.

Im in my trial period and hoping to get it working as i think is a great benefit to any online business.

Hello Seza,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I could look further into this for you?

Did you try to share a regular WordPress post/page/product with the Auto-Poster from Blog2Social?
    With which WordPress plugin do you import your products?

Please be so kind as to double-check all necessary configurations for the Auto-Posting within Blog2Social.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and use the different Auto-Post features:
    How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?
    How to auto post imported RSS feeds and blog posts on Social Media

Have you checked Blog2Social for error notifications?
    If not, Blog2Social has a specific section for notifications, if a post fails to be shared or encounters an issue you will see an entry in the notification list of Blog2Social.

You can find it by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Notifications -> Details

There you should see the notification related to the failed auto-posting. Please be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing that individual notification.

If you can not identify any error notification related to the Auto-Posting I would recommend trying to share your content with the Auto-Poster for imported posts. Since you have described that your content is fetched from an external source this solution could work if you are able to share regular content with the Auto-Poster and no general system requirement issue is occurring on your website.

Please check the Blog2Social Trouble-shooting tool for any conflict that could be occurring on your website related to Blog2Social system requirements.

Please also provide us with the generated .txt troubleshooting-tool report and screenshot any visible conflict that is shown in the overview. It can be found by following this path: “Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support-> Troubleshooting-Tool”.
    You can send us the file via a private message in the community to protect your privacy.

The following guide will help you with the general system requirements of Blog2Social:
    System requirements for installing Blog2Social

I am looking forward to your reply.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
    Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

I have same problem.... there is no errors, it just dont work

Comment

Hello Athyna,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I could look further into this for you?

Are you trying to share products with the Auto-Poster or with the Auto-Poster for imported posts?
        Did you try to share a regular WordPress post/page/product with the Auto-Poster from Blog2Social?
        With which WordPress plugin do you import your products?

Please be so kind as to double-check all necessary configurations for the Auto-Posting within Blog2Social.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and use the different Auto-Post features:
        How do I auto-post and auto-schedule blog posts on social media with the Social Media Auto-Poster?

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

• Athyna Moda
          Athyna Moda commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, i am trying to share products with the Auto-Poster. I have done 100% as told in manual, but new posts does not show op in instagram (Or marked in your plugin)

Hello Athyna,

Thank you so much for your reply.

Please note that by importing products from external plugins it is required to enable the Auto-Poster for imported posts in order to be able to publish newly imported and published products automatically.

It is possible that there is a little misunderstanding.

The following social media networks can be selected in the Auto-Poster for imported posts:
        • Facebook Profiles (with Instant Sharing)
        • Facebook Pages
        • Twitter account
        • Google My Business Profile

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and use the Auto-Poster for imported posts:

You can use the regular Auto-Poster in Blog2Social in order to share self-created WordPress products.

Just make sure to select the product post type so new or edited products are published automatically.
        Both Auto-Post functions have different available social media networks for WordPress content sharing.

Please have a look at the network overview for auto-posting your own WP content with the regular Auto-Poster from Blog2Social:
        • Twitter (1 profile)
        • Facebook (profile & pages)
        • Instagram
        • Pinterest
        • Imgur
        • Flickr
        • LinkedIn
        • XING (profile & pages)
        • VKontakte (profile & pages)
        • Bloglovin
        • Tumblr
        • Medium
        • Torial
        • Diigo
        • Reddit
        • Telegram
        • Google My Business

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

• Athyna Moda
          Athyna Moda commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello :-)

I 100% undestand your manual. I have a Woocommerce shop, and the task is quite simple... i want all new product to go on instagram and Facebook story automatic..... thats why i got your product.... i just cant get it to work... manual it works perfect... but not autopost
          Last edited by Athyna Moda; 03-18-2021, 01:04 PM.

• Athyna Moda
          Athyna Moda commented
          Editing a comment
          Any update on why autopost does not work ?

Hello Athyna,

Thank you for your reply.

At first, please clarify if you are importing products into Woocommerce from external sources or if you create these products manually within Woocommerce?
        Furthermore please be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot of your Auto-Post configuration so I could check your settings.

Please note that Instagram is not available to be selected in the Auto-Poster for imported posts and whenever you share a post to your Facebook profile it will be moved into the “Instant Sharing” tab awaiting your manual share if it is Auto-Posted like it is moved into the instant sharing tab with manual sharing in Blog2Social.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to work with the Instant Sharing from Blog2Social:
        How to share on Facebook Profiles with Facebook Instant Sharing

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X