Odd bug with Instagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd bug with Instagram

I have encountered an odd bug with instagram. Randomly post will stop showing up with text. I can easily fix the issue, simply by posting onto Instagram via hootsuite.

Anyone know what could be causing this.

For example, a week or 2 goes by no problems. Suddenly every post via blog2social will appear on instagram with no text.
    The fix is to post something via hootsuite. Then all posts appear to show with text again for a week or two.

has happened multiple times already for me, and always the fix has been the same.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thank you for describing the issue you are facing.

I have checked your recent posts and would like to recommend sharing posts on Instagram without sharing the shortened bit.ly link inside your posts. This could help solve the disappearing text issue that you are facing with your Instagram posts.

Furthermore, the following step-by-step guide will show you how to solve common issues related to missing texts on an Instagram post:

Solutions: Why does Instagram not publish my post/text?

Please let me know afterwards if this solution works for you. I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X