Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share posts repeatedly do not contain Google my Business - Wordpress

Hi there,
    if i create new Share posts repeatedly, Google my Business is not contain.
    I have Facebook, Instagram and Telegramm. This work fine.
    I have GMB in the Networks and if I post direkt to GMB it work.
    Why this does not work with the Share posts repeatedly function?
    Thanks
    Greetings
    Andreas
    Last edited by Anfaro; 12-12-2021, 10:02 PM.

Hello Andreas,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Have you noticed any error notification while sharing the post with the Auto-Poster feature?
    Did you face any error notifications while sharing content automatically with Blog2Social?

It would be awesome if you could provide us with a screenshot showing your “Notifications” in Blog2Social related to the Google My Business Posts.
    Please also be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing your configured settings of the function “Share posts repeatedly” , so we could look further into this case for you.

Thank you for your effort and understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander,
      thanks for the fast reply and sorry for my late respond, but I thought I get an email, because I choose subscribe?
      I am getting no error.
      I try to push my products automatic and in the List there is no Google inside.
      See my screenshot.
      In sharing normal you see that I have connect Facebook, Insta, Telegramm and Google Business. But it will not be attached to my List.
      But, if i try to post something on Google Business I get an Error "We do not have your permission to publish the post. Please check your authorization"
      But I have the authorization set (see google busi.png?

Hope you understand me.
      Thanks for support and now I will look tomorrow, if you have already answer me ;-)
      Greetings,
      Andreas
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello Andreas,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for providing the requested screenshots and information.

The error notification that you are facing while sharing content on your connected Google My Business account indicates that some verification steps/settings need to be adjusted/proceeded within Google My Business.

To share your content on your business listing with Blog2Social, you need at least one verified location in your business listing. If you have not yet verified your location, please do so as described here:
        Verify your local business listing on Google

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to configure and connect Google My Business in Blog2Social:
        Connecting Google My Business - Things to check

Please be so kind as to recheck this within Google My business and adjust these steps if required. Feel free to let me know if this solution solved your request, or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander,
          sorry, but this is all installed and configured. See pictures.
          I think the problem is something else. as you can see, some products are still pushed. the last for about 4 hours.
          But if I create a new automatic post, Google My Business is not inside the List.
          But... if i follow you link to "Verify your local..." and press Get Startet, it does not found my Business and want, that I create a new one. But if I go on my Site everything looks perfekt?
          I think your link is old.
          I search my Business in Google Search and get the right information.
          Also if I set the Network it founds my site and my business.
          It is something different
          Maybe my Security. I use iTheme-Security.

Thanks for help

Greetings

Andreas
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello Andreas,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for these details.
            Yes, your location seems to be verified currently according to the provided screenshot.

Sorry, I think there was a misunderstanding in relation to the Re-share posts feature and Google My Business on my side.
            Please note that the “Re-Share posts” feature has no support for the Google My Business network.

You can find detailed information along with a list of supported networks for this feature at:
            Re-share posts automatically

If you share the post with it, this can not appear in the list for Google My Business.

Does it work for you to share a new and regular WordPress post on the connected Google My Business Account?
            If this also fails, please be so kind as to provide us with the related error notification so we could look further into this case for you as well.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards
            Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander,

thanks for your fast reply.
              Oh, this makes things clear. Poor, because I have go to premium, to use especially this function, but now I realize that I have no really advantage with the premium account.
              Can not use this Re-Share posts in good way and I don´t understand this with the 50 posts. An where is a re-Share function? You have to select your products, because there is no random.
              And then the system post this in the in the order in which the things are listed.
              Automatic republication is not possible either, because once the 50 are gone, the whole thing stops in the calendar.
              I can no longer edit the generated list, add or change anything.
              Also totally unusable, if you delete a post in the display, the date does not move, but on this day no more happens.
              So this thing is not really well thought out?
              I hope there will be many more improvements.
              First of all, thank you for your support and you can close the case.

Have a nice Christmas

Best greetings,

Andreas

Comment

Hello Andreas,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

The option to be able to re-share a random post is already on our list for possible future developments.

Rest assured, as soon as this or a similar feature could be implemented into Blog2Social we will gladly contact you as soon as possible.
                Until then, you can find all detailed information as well as all available options for the Re-Share posts feature on the already provided link in my previous reply. (Re-share posts automatically)

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
                I will gladly support you further.

We wish you a nice Christmas as well.

Best regards
                Alexander

Comment

Working...
                X