Google Business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Business

Neuerdings werden Beiträge nicht mehr auf Google Business geteilt mit dem Hinweis Blog2Social hätte keine Erlaubnis für Google Business. Was aber nicht stimmt, selbst eine neue Erlaubnis löst das Problem nicht.

I have the same problem, try to reconnect multiple times but no luck!
    Please fix this soon Blog2Social team!

Comment

Same here. Multiple times tried re-authorization and even deleted the profile and re-created it again - same result. Does not work. Fix Please!

Comment

Originally posted by Eder-Dampfradio View Post
        Neuerdings werden Beiträge nicht mehr auf Google Business geteilt mit dem Hinweis Blog2Social hätte keine Erlaubnis für Google Business. Was aber nicht stimmt, selbst eine neue Erlaubnis löst das Problem nicht.
        Hallo,

vielen Dank für Ihre Nachricht und vielen Dank für die Beschreibung Ihres Anliegens.
        Ebenso, vielen Dank für diesen Hinweis in Bezug auf das Google Business Netzwerk.

Wir Prüfen diesen Fall und das beobachtete Verhalten für Sie und werden uns schnellstmöglich zurückmelden, sobald neue Informationen zu dem beschriebenen Verhalten verfügbar sind.

Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis und Ihre Geduld.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
        Alexander Badulin

Comment

Originally posted by wscheinhart View Post
          Same here. Multiple times tried re-authorization and even deleted the profile and re-created it again - same result. Does not work. Fix Please!
          Originally posted by haitrieu View Post
          Hello,

Thank you for your message and thank you for describing your concern.

Likewise, thank you for this note regarding the Google Business network.

We are reviewing this case and the observed behavior for you and will get back to you as soon as possible when new information is available regarding the described behavior.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Best regards
          Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by Eder-Dampfradio View Post
            Hallo,

vielen Dank für Ihre Geduld und Ihr Verständnis.

Wir haben Ihr Anliegen geprüft und Blog2Social entsprechend den aktuellen Änderungen bei Google My Business angepasst.

Bitte seien Sie so nett und testen Sie den Veröffentlichungsprozess bei Google My Business mit Blog2Social erneut und lassen Sie mich anschließend wissen, ob diese Lösung Ihr Anliegen gelöst hat oder ob Sie weitere Unterstützung in dieser Angelegenheit benötigen.

Ich danke Ihnen für Ihr Verständnis.
            Ich freue mich auf Ihre Antwort.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
            Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by haitrieu View Post
              Originally posted by wscheinhart View Post

Hello,

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

We have checked your request and adjusted Blog2Social according to the recent changes at Google My Business.

Please be so kind as to retest the sharing process to Google my Business with Blog2Social and let me know afterward if this solution solved your request or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.

Thank you for your understanding.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
              Alexander

Comment

Hi there

We are a new user of blog2social.

We cannot add our google my business account(s) from different cities (i.e. one per city) in blog2social. Could you please shed some light?

We currently have Auckland and Queenstown office. We will have Christchurch and Wellington GMB created soon. Could you please confirm we can add these GMB accounts in blog2social.

Ta
                Connie

Comment

Originally posted by Connie View Post
                  Hi there

We are a new user of blog2social.

We cannot add our google my business account(s) from different cities (i.e. one per city) in blog2social. Could you please shed some light?

We currently have Auckland and Queenstown office. We will have Christchurch and Wellington GMB created soon. Could you please confirm we can add these GMB accounts in blog2social.

Ta
                  Connie
                  Hello Connie,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Blog2Social uses the official Google My Business API, with secure oAuth authentication to ensure your Google account is safe, to send your content to your business listing. You can connect Google My Business accounts with up to nine different locations to Blog2Social and choose which location you want to share your content on.

Google currently allows access to the API for all companies with up to 9 locations connected to their Google My Business account. However, Google plans to extent the API access in the future for companies with more connected locations.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to solve all common issues related to Google My Business:
                  How to share your blog posts on Google My Business automatically

Please be so kind as to retest this process with verified location in Google My Business only and let me know afterward if this solution solved your request or if you require further assistance regarding this matter.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
                  Alexander

Comment

Working...
                  X