Problems with images on Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with images on Facebook

Good morning, randomly a few days ago I have been experiencing image loss when they are automatically published on Facebook, I have checked with the Facebook tool and everything seems to be normal, today, 4 entries that I have ingested in my wordpress, none of them published the image, Yes in WordPress, yes in the Facebook debugging tool but not on the page, I leave a link to one of the posts as a sample, what could be happening? I have verified everything I could and I see everything normal.
    Lee sobre Predicción Meteorológica para España y otros temas relevantes en Ciudad Noticias.

https://www.facebook.com/ciudadnotic...HiiQyqSxBj1NulClick image for larger version

Name:	Captura de pantalla 2024-07-24 115022.png
Views:	38
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	9943

Hello Gabriel,

Thanks for reaching out.

There can be various reasons for this. Issues with images are often caused by missing or conflicting metadata (Open Graph Tags). Facebook and any other social media network will always display the information they find in the source code of your link since Blog2Social just sends your link towards them.

After that, Facebook tries to fetch the necessary information (“og:image”) from your links source code. For example, if it takes too long fetching the information or if there are multiple tags in your source code, this could cause issues. These guides show you:
    Why is my image not displayed in my social media posts?
    What are open graph tags and what do I use them for?
    Troubleshooting: Checklist and solutions for setting Open Graph Tags

When checking your website's source code I noticed that there are two sets of open graph tags. Therefore, please make sure that you’re using only one plugin for setting your metadata, that your security plugins are not set too strict and that your image / website is available so Facebook can fetch your image properly.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
    X