No announcement yet.

installed plugin on wordpress but post is not posting on facebook and twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• installed plugin on wordpress but post is not posting on facebook and twitter

See the attached image. When I am trying to share the post. It keep showing error. Connection to the server failed. Internet and all is working fine.Click image for larger version

Name:	error_blog2social.png
Views:	87
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	831

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thank you for providing this screenshot

It would be awesome if you could provide us with some more details so I will be able to look further into this for you.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to solve the issues related to the error notification you are facing:
    The connection to the server failed. Please try again!

Have you checked if your website is showing a conflict in the troubleshooting tool of Blog2Social? If not you can easily find it by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support-> Troubleshooting-Tool

Have you checked if your website meets the Blog2Social system requirements so it can work without any restrictions or issues? If not you can find it in Blog2Social by following this link:
    System requirements for installing Blog2Social

Please follow these instructions that are mentioned in these guides and let me know afterwards if these solutions are working for you.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Here you can see the server details

http://anaytechs.com/socialmedia/phpinf.php

Also find below wordpress admin panel details. This is demo site for testing pupose so you can also access and test and see the error. Once this error fix and all work find then we are interested to purchase the paid plan.
      Last edited by Blog2Social Support; 08-28-2020, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for providing the login link and access credentials. Please note that I have removed your credentials from your message to protect your privacy in this public community.

You can always send confidential information or credentials via a private message inside the community to protect your privacy.

Before we access your website, let us check a few things together:

You have mentioned that you were not able to share your content with Facebook and Twitter.

Would you please be so kind and tell me how you proceeded to share your content with the Blog2Social plugin? And when did you see that error notification while sharing to the mentioned networks? This would be important to know to be able to look further into this for you.

Blog2Social has a specific section for notifications, if a post fails to be shared or encounters an issue you will see an entry in the notification list of Blog2Social.

You can find it by following this path:

Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Notifications -> Details

I have checked your website with the Google page speed insights tool and noticed a few things:

Your website “Speed index” is at 7,7 s which is a bit slow. It is recommended to reduce the initial server response time.

You can always check this at:

https://developers.google.com/speed/...%2Fsocialmedia

In general, it is recommended to increase your server performance by upgrading your hosting package where your website is hosted, So your server has more resources that can be used by your website to perform website and plugin-based functions.

You could try to reduce the occurring server overload by following these steps and activating a function called Legacy Mode. Whenever this function is activated it will reduce the server load.

In Legacy Mode, the plugin will load contents one after the other (asynchronous loading) instead of loading all at once. Some web hosting services also limit the number of outgoing connections. In this case, the Legacy Mode makes sure that connections to your social media accounts are loaded successively.

To activate Legacy Mode you can go to “Blog2Social -> Settings -> General -> System” and tick the box saying “activate Legacy Mode”.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to enable the Legacy Mode:

My Dashboard is freezing

Furthermore, you can always check the system requirements in our FAQ article by following this link:

System requirements for installing Blog2Social

Please let me know afterwards if this solution works for you. I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X