Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can not connect to facebook

Hi,
    I have tried to connect to my new facebook page - but it seems that something went wrong.
    Under Social Networks - Facebook I have "connections 0/2)
    When I now try to connect to my Facebook profile or page I got the popup window with the hint that i have to upgrade to premium.

I have already removed the blog2social app from facebook but i still get the upgrade message.

I would remove the facebook network but unfortunately there is no recycle bin icon visible. (All icons are missing 'reload', 'edit', 'trashcan')

Cheers
    Ralf
    Last edited by Ralf Kerkhoff; 11-06-2022, 03:02 PM.

Hello Ralf,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing your network's overview in Blog2Social and the exact error notification / upgrade notice you are facing while trying to add the mentioned Facebook page on your website?

Thank you for your effort and understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander,
      what ever happened - since about 1 hour my facebook connection works again.
      It first showed me 2/2 connections - what is correct for profile and page. Tried to share an article and got the message "authentication expired (or something similar)". Re-Authorized B2S for facebook and i am back on the track :-)

Cheers
      Ralf

Comment

Hello Ralf,

Thank you so much for your reply and this kind feedback.

I am happy to hear that I could support you with your request.
        The IT-experts of Blog2Social refreshed something on the Backend so you can see the correct used connections after refreshing.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
        I will gladly support you further.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would greatly appreciate a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
        Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X