Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Facebook Business Profile Not Linking

Hi

Around a month ago Facebook in the UK have changed the business profile system, rather than a page is now a seperate profile which you switch to from your personal profile.

When I've tried logging in to my facebook business profile, it will not allow me to connect, it just says "You need to switch to PERSONAL ACCOUNT NAME to continue."
    When I switch to my personal profile, it does not list my business page/ profile as an option to share to .

Would appreciate any help with this, many thanks.

Daniel

Last edited by MRSL; 04-04-2022, 03:12 PM. Reason: Further info - Instagram

Have just tried for the same linked account and the same issues with Instagram.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.
      Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so we could look further into this case for you?

Please specify which Facebook social media network type you intended to connect.
      A Facebook page or a Facebook profile?

Did I understand you correctly that you described that your Facebook page is now a new kind of Facebook Business profile that replaced your Facebook page? Or did you try to connect that new kind of Business profile to your Instagram Business account and that failed?

So far no Blog2Social user described or faced such a situation/constellation as far as I could check.
      Please be so kind as to provide us with screenshots from within Facebook that show this kind of Facebook profile type and the related settings from within this page/profile.

Please also attach the page where you face this notification:
      "You need to switch to PERSONAL ACCOUNT NAME to continue."

If possible is short video screen recording could be helpful as well in order to be able to look into this case as good as possible.

Furthermore, did you connect the Instagram Business profile with a Facebook page that you wanted to connect?
      Please attach a screenshot of your Instagram settings that show the linked page from within Instagram or from within Facebook.

Thank you for your effort and understanding.
      I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
      Alexander

Comment

Working...
      X