Connecting facebook causes other netwrks to fail in manual share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting facebook causes other netwrks to fail in manual share

I had to deactivate Facebook since it causes other networks publications to fail.

When I had it on, it took forever to load Facebook user and page and a few other networks at the top of the list. After a while everything else will time out and only the first 5 networks will load and publish.

By disabling FB, everything works fine. I've made sure the server meets the requirements. I'm serving with nginx and got complete control over the instance. My domain is https://oggicripto.it/

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please be so kind as to enable the “Legacy Mode” option within Blog2Social?
    An overload or lack of server capacity can cause the social media settings widget in the “Social Media Scheduling & Sharing " overview to load very slowly or not load at all.

If your website is hosted on a server with low server capacity, you can turn on the Blog2Social Legacy Mode to reduce server load. In Legacy Mode, the plugin will load contents one after the other (asynchronous loading) instead of loading all at once. Some web hosting services also limit the number of outgoing connections. In this case, the Legacy Mode makes sure that connections to your social media accounts are loaded successively.

To activate Legacy Mode, go to “Blog2Social -> Settings -> General -> System” and tick the box saying “activate Legacy Mode”.

Please be so kind as to retest the sharing process with Facebook once again afterward.

If this process did not resolve the occurring behavior as intended, it would be awesome if you could also provide us with the generated/downloaded troubleshooting-tool .txt Log file so we could look further into your environment.

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

Make sure to provide us with these details via a private message in the community in order to protect your privacy.

Thank you for your understanding and your effort.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

In attachment the requested logs.

I switched to legacy and the manual publishing is working now with Facebook. It still fails on Revelry and Reddit.

I'll check if the auto post improves as well, because it often only succeeds publishing to twitter and skipping everything else.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

I checked the general sharing process of Blog2Social and so far I was unable to reproduce any general issue or bug while sharing content on Revelry and Reddit. This case seems to be related to environmental or account specific issues.

Did you receive any error notification while sharing your posts on Revelry and Reddit?

You can open the section “Notifications” in the Blog2Social Site & Blog Content area. There you will find a list of all posts that were shared with Blog2Social before and caused/received an error notification. By clicking on “Details” you will be able to see the Blog2Social feature that shared this post on the right-hand side of each entry and the individual notification.

It would be awesome if you could provide us with screenshots showing your “Notifications” in Blog2Social.

Furthermore, thank you for providing your log file.
        I removed it again for you in order to protect your privacy.

Your website is currently lacking in a setting that should be adjusted in order to fulfill the general plugin requirements of Blog2Social.

You should adjust these settings in your WordPress environment to meet the requirements of the Blog2Social plugin and improve the automatic sharing option:
        "WP_MEMORY_LIMIT": "40M"

increase this value to:
        “WP_MEMORY_LIMIT": "265M"

You can always check Blog2Social's website requirements at:
        System requirements for installing Blog2Social

There are also recommendations included on how to adjust these values in your installation.

Thank you for your understanding.

Please be so kind as to retest the sharing process again afterward with a WordPress post that was never shared on social media before.
        Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Thank you, I did check memory in php.ini which was indeed 256M but forgot to add the constant to wp-config.

I will check the notifications and let you know if the problem persists.

If you don't hear back from my side it means you did a great job and helped fix the issue, have a nice day

Comment

Originally posted by henriquemillipro View Post
            Thank you, I did check memory in php.ini which was indeed 256M but forgot to add the constant to wp-config.

I will check the notifications and let you know if the problem persists.

If you don't hear back from my side it means you did a great job and helped fix the issue, have a nice day

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for this feedback.

Sure, you are welcome.
            I am happy to hear that I could support you with your request.

Yes, please adjust these values and proceed with your tests.
            Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

I will gladly support you further.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would greatly appreciate a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
            Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Best regards
            Alexander

Comment

Working...
            X