Random auto posting two hours one time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random auto posting two hours one time

Hi all. Thanks for this plugin, it's great plugin. Now I use free trial, but if get answer in my question I subscribe.

I need posting usually two hours one time random post. I now, plugin didn't have that tool, but can any body tell me how do that using blog2social plugin? My posts more than 3000 and need posting 12 one day, every day

And sorry for my bad English.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Unfortunately, such a functionality is currently unavailable in Blog2Social.

It is possible to Re-Share existing content with the Re-Share posts automatically feature in Blog2Social. But there is no random function, and you are able to share one post daily from a predefined queue.

I will gladly add your suggestion to be able to add a random post function in a predefined to frame. If and when this or a similar functionality can be implemented into Blog2Social, I will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding, I am looking forward to your reply.

Thank you for your understanding.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2SOcial.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Thank you Alexander, for answering me. I decide use plugin. This plugin very helpful, and I hope soon add random sharing functionality.
      Best regards
      Fr

Comment

Maybe blog2social plugin have API ? If have, then I can write script and running it with cron job. Or some thing like this ?

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

Of course, we will let you know as soon as this is possible in a future update.

In addition, I would recommend using the automatic re-share function which is available in Blog2Social. The following guide shows you exactly how to:
          Re-share posts automatically

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
          X