Inconsistent formats on FB from same post type

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inconsistent formats on FB from same post type

I am using the basic version of the plugin for now, still evaluating it.
    The posts I am sharing from my site to FB all come from the same post type but when they appear on FB, they alternate between two visual layouts seemingly at random and I can't find the common factor that makes some come out one way, others a different way.

With the free version plugin I am not clicking on Share options since most are for the paid version anyway.
    Sometimes it picks up the event date from that post field and the show time, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes the post's excerpt, others it doesn't.
    Some posts come out with the "Feature Image" as a thumbnail to the left of the post's title in bold (top example Tommy Youngsteen). The other format blows up the Feature Image full width but crops the top and bottom (bottom example Fast Romantics).

Those Feature Image jpgs are typically 500x500 or more often 600x600 in case that has a bearing on it but I don't see that to be the case.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Blog2Social-thumbnail-format-share.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	3595
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Blog2Social-large-format-share.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	3596

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please also be so kind as to provide us with the generated troubleshooting-tool .txt Log file so I could look further into this for you?

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

Please also be so kind as to provide us with a screenshot showing the individual conflicts, if available in the overview, and include a URL to a WordPress post that you shared with Blog2Social.

You can send me the files via a private message in the community in order to protect your privacy.

Thank you for your understanding.
    I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X