Blog2social doesn't show up in business integrations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog2social doesn't show up in business integrations

I've reviewed all the connection instructions on connecting blog2social to my Facebook page. I seem to connect it correctly from within the blog2social plugin. But when I go to Facebook and look at my Business Integrations, it does not show up as an asset. So am I fully connected or not?

In the past I have been able to get my blog post reposted to Facebook using Blog2social but do not get any of the Facebook comments on it echoing back to the original blog post. I assume this is supposed to happen which is why I am questioning my connection. Can you help?

I have the Blog2Social Smart Plan.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Currently, it is possible to share content on Facebook with Blog2Social.

The requested functionality is an often requested feature and is already on our list for possible future developments.
    If and when similar functionality can be implemented into Blog2Social I will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for this feedback, it helps us continuously develop and improve Blog2Social.

Regarding your business integration question:

Please be so kind and log into your Facebook profile, visit the following link to go to the overview of managed Facebook pages with your Facebook profile:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/?cate...&ref=bookmarks

Check and confirm that your profile is managing your Facebook page.

After that, you can also check and customize the business integrations at the following link:
    https://www.facebook.com/settings?ta...s&ref=settings

If you cannot find these settings or access them in Facebook, it could be due to missing access permissions that are configured in Facebook itself.

If this still does not work, the page is probably connected to a Facebook Business Manager. You can check in the Business Manager to see if you have the required rights to post on this page.

The following step-by-step guide will show you how to solve common issues related to Facebook pages and rights:
    I cannot connect my Facebook page / I cannot see my Facebook page

Section:
    Settings for Facebook pages in the Facebook Business Manager

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X