Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issue Fb & Linkedin selected image removed after loading "share on Social Media" page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue Fb & Linkedin selected image removed after loading "share on Social Media" page

Hi,

If go to Site & Blog Content and click on Share on Social media. I see the featured image and tekst on all social connections.
    Only after loading is completed the image will be removed and replaced by camara icon. By instagram the loaded image stay.

The crazy thing is if iam login to other user without a pro account of B2S the featured image will stay.

Please help!

Attached Files

Hello Herbert,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.
    Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I could look further into this for you?

Have you checked the Blog2Social troubleshooting tool in order to identify any possible occurring conflict in your WordPress installation?
    It helps you with conflicts that can be caused by the system settings of your blog. This way you can see independently your settings on WordPress at any time.

You will find the Troubleshooting-Tool by following this path:

Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool
    Please also include a screenshot of that view and the generated .txt file.

You can also read more about it at:
    System requirements for installing Blog2Social

It is also possible that a third-party caching or optimization plugin in your WordPress website is causing such behavior.

Could you please try to activate your second user with your license key that is currently in the Free subscription?
    Please be so kind and retry the sharing process once again and let me know the results afterward.

I am looking forward to your reply.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.

Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X