Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not able to automatically post crawled contents on facebook group

Hello team,

I am trying to auto-post the content of the post crawled by Content Crawler plugin on facebook group.
    Manually I could share the post from Blog2social by clicking on "Share" or "Share on social media" options.
    But I want to share it automatically immediate after the post has been created/crawled.

I was referring https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/i...%20Autoposter:
    out of which only option 2. Share individual WP content with the Autoposter worked for me which is I am not after.

How can I achieve automatic posting on it's own? Please suggest.

TIA
    Durva

Hello Durva,

Thank you so much for your reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I could look further into this for you?

Which WordPress plugin do you use for the Facebook group scraping?
    On which networks do you want to share your imported content?

Please note that you should have your scraped/imported posts assigned to the same WordPress user that is activated with your purchased license key.

Since Blog2Social works user-based, every other user on your WordPress website is a FREE user by default. Therefore you can activate those users that should have access to the Blog2Social premium function with your purchased license key.

Please follow these steps:
    1. Make sure that the imported posts are assigned to an activated user with configured Auto-Poster configurations.
    2. Activate the regular Auto-Poster and the Auto-Poster for this individual user.
    3. Once these assigned posts which are imported/scraped are published on your WordPress website the Auto-Poster for imported posts would be triggered and should publish your published content easily immediately after publishing.
    4. You are currently in a Pro subscription therefore your activated user could share up to 50 posts per day with the auto-poster for imported posts.

Please make sure that your imported content is assigned to the activated user and make sure that the content is published. With these steps and the configuration within your Auto-Poster, you should be able to share your content automatically like intended.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of configuring and using the Auto-poster for imported posts step-by-step:
    How to auto post imported RSS feeds and blog posts on Social Media

Please let me know afterward if these solutions solved your request.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Here are the answers of your questions:
      1. Which WordPress plugin do you use for the Facebook group scraping?
      - I am using "WP Content Crawler" to crawl the data from different web pages.

2. On which networks do you want to share your imported content?
      - I want to share the contents crawled by "WP Content Crawler" on my Facebook group.

I already have followed the steps for Auto-post but still unable to see the contents on my Facebook group
      Below I am attaching screenshots for more understanding.
      Please have a look on that and suggest me the solution.

Regards,
      Durva
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello Durva,

Thank you so much for your reply and for providing these additional screenshots.

Also thanks for clarifying that you would like to share imported content in your Facebook group instead of fetching content from it.

Please note that you can use the Auto-Poster for imported posts to publish content on Facebook profiles and Facebook pages as well as on Twitter and Google My Business. This selection of networks is related to the individual social media network community rules for duplicated/imported content.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of configuring and using the Auto-poster for imported posts step-by-step:
        How to auto post imported RSS feeds and blog posts on Social Media

All available networks in the Auto-Poster for imported posts are also listed in these instructions.

With the regular Auto-Poster, you can share your self-created content to all available networks within the Blog2Social plugin.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X