Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some post did not auto share for facebook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some post did not auto share for facebook?

Some post did not auto share for facebook?. 2/6 my published post not auto share!
    What's wrong?

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Would you please be so kind and answer me a few short questions so I could look further into this for you?
    1. Which function of Blog2Social have you used to auto-share your posts on Facebook?
    2. Have you received an error notification inside Blog2Social?
    3. Have you checked Blog2Social for error notifications?
    If not, Blog2Social has a specific section for notifications, if a post fails to be shared or encounters an issue you will see an entry in the notification list of Blog2Social.

You can find it by following this path:
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Site & Blog Content -> Notifications -> Details

Please be so kind and screenshot that view if you have any entry in that list and send it to us.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Thanks for support: 1 shared social media posts | latest share. But i check on my facebook page not full show shared post
      Click image for larger version  Name:	2020-10-14 07_21_32-‹ バラエティ動画倉庫【Youtube Bilibili 9tsu Miomio】 — WordPress.png Views:	0 Size:	84.3 KB ID:	1201

Shared tab:

Click image for larger version  Name:	2020-10-14 07_26_52-‹ バラエティ動画倉庫【Youtube Bilibili 9tsu Miomio】 — WordPress.png Views:	0 Size:	82.4 KB ID:	1202
      Setting page:

Click image for larger version  Name:	setting.png Views:	0 Size:	31.2 KB ID:	1203

Found Error:

Click image for larger version  Name:	error.png Views:	0 Size:	60.3 KB ID:	1204
      Last edited by skypeleft; 10-14-2020, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

As the notifications within Blog2Social show, some of your posts could not be shared on that specific Facebook page. In order to post to your Facebook pages, in some cases, you will have to adjust the posting rules in the settings of your Facebook page.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of connecting your Facebook pages and sharing content step-by-step:
        I connected my Facebook page, but I still cannot post to that page. What can I do?

If you still cannot post to your page check the app settings of Blog2Social on Facebook. To do so click the setting symbol left-hand side of Blog2Social in the app list to open the settings. In the very first section "App visibility and post audience" "public" has to be selected.

Please let me know afterward if this solution works for you.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X