Fediverse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fediverse?

What about Fediverse platforms like Mastodon, Pixelfed and other ActivityPub-based networks? As per my understanding you only need a generic ActivityPub connector which would enable access to many networks immediately.

Especially Mastodon is a huge trend since the Musk/Twitter story started. It has more users than some of the other supported networks already (Mastodon has about 1.4M active users - far more than Torial or Ravelry). While there are cross-posters available for some of the networks, this defeats the purpose of tailoring network-specific content and cross-poster break mentions.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

Your suggestions to add these networks are already on our feature list for future developments. As soon as they can be implemented we will let you know.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Four months later I haven't seen any updates or at least indications for an update. I'm sure you have noticed that ActivityPub-based networks (the Fediverse) and especially Mastodon is taking off: https://mastodon.social/@Gargron/109300967725833789

For us, a commercial subscription (and a recommendation to our subsidiaries) depends on this functionality - no Fediverse no money!

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

Rest assured, as soon as these networks can be implemented in a future update we will let you know.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
        X