Add Parler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add Parler

When are you going to add Parler to the social networks available?

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for your suggestion.

Parler is an often requested social media network that is already on our list for future developments. If and when we can implement the desired social media network in a future update of Blog2Social we will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your feedback, it helps us continuously improve and develop Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by Blog2Social Support View Post
      Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for your suggestion.

Parler is an often requested social media network that is already on our list for future developments. If and when we can implement the desired social media network in a future update of Blog2Social we will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your feedback, it helps us continuously improve and develop Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander
      I would like to be informed as well. staff@the-rink.com

Comment

Originally posted by TheRink View Post

I would like to be informed as well. staff@the-rink.com
        Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

I will gladly add your suggestion to our list for future developments as well. Rest assured, I will contact you as soon as the desired function can be implemented in a future update of Blog2Social.

Thank you for this suggestion, it helps us continuously develop and improve Blog2Social.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.

Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X