I get logged out of Wordpress whenever I try to use Blog2Social

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get logged out of Wordpress whenever I try to use Blog2Social

I've been using Blog2Social without any problems for the last 2 years. But recently, whenever I try to use Blog2Social to share a post, it does not go to the share page, and instead logs me completely out of Wordpress.
    I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Blog2Social, and updating the plug-in, and I am still getting this problem. Please advise.

Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing the issue you are facing.

I have tested this case on a clean WordPress test environment and could not verify any general issue that is occurring with the Blog2Social plugin.
    Would you please be so kind as to answer a few short questions so I could look further into this for you?

Have you adjusted any WordPress settings recently?

Have you installed any third-party WordPress plugin recently? Maybe an anti-virus/anti-malware or firewall plugin?
    Please be so kind as to disable the recently installed/activated third-party plugins and let me know afterward if this solution solved your request.

Furthermore, it would be awesome if you could check the Blog2Social Trouble-Shooting-Tool.
    This often helps to identify general conflicts that could cause that Blog2Social can not work like intended on your WordPress installation.

Follow this path to check the Troubleshooting-Tool. Screenshot any visible conflict inside the tool :
    Your WordPress installation -> Blog2Social -> Help & Support -> Troubleshooting-Tool

Please be so kind as to screenshot that page within Blog2Social and also please generate and download the .txt file and send it to us.

Please have a look at the following screenshot as a reference:

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

will do.

to answer your questions:

no, I haven't made any changes to my Wordpress settings.

the only thing I've done recently is try to generate an SSL certificate to make my site secure using WP Encryption plug-in and some .htaccess code.

that plug-in has been the only new plug-in I've installed. I actually uninstalled the plug-in, and I'm still getting logged off when I try to use Blog2Social.

note: I can get into my Blog2Social Dashboard and submenus with no problem. I get logged off only when I actually try to use it to crosspost.

Your tool found a conflict, but I do not know how to fix it. Please advise.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Thank you so much for providing the requested details.

Please note that the conflict that you are facing in your troubleshooting tool is indicating that your REST API / WP-JSON is disabled.
        This is a major system requirement to allow Blog2Social to work as intended is not fulfilled.

The REST API / WP-JSON is allowing a WordPress website to do automated tasks that currently are not able to be performed on your WordPress website.

The following instructions will guide you through all Blog2Social system requirements and possible solutions step-by-step:
        System requirements for installing Blog2Social

Furthermore, please note that modifications in your .htaccess file can also have impacts on your website that can cause the plugin to not work as intended.
        These changes should be done with great caution or by IT experts that should support you with this if necessary.

There is no issue in the functionality of Blog2SOcial that could be verified and therefore you should fix these mentioned steps in your WordPress installation in order to be able to work with Blog2Social like intended.

Please let me know afterward if solving this conflict in your WordPress website solved the issue you were facing and worked for you.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Thank you for the insight. i will use your instructions and try to fix the issue soon.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please let me know as soon as new information is available.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
            X