Smart License won't add 3rd media account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart License won't add 3rd media account

During the trial, I had added Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. I just activated my Smart License since I only want to use those 3 accounts. I deleted the LinkedIn access and just went to re-ad my LinkedIn Page, but now it's saying I have to upgrade to Pro to to that. I only have 2 media accounts added and only one channel on each of those accounts. I should be able to add my LinkedIn Page for my 3rd account without having to upgrade another level. Is this a glitch? I hope tech support sees these.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

I could imagine that this is a misunderstanding. The trial version is equivalent to the Business version.
    With your Smart version, you can connect 3 accounts per social media network, but LinkedIn pages are not included in this version. If you want to connect a LinkedIn page, I’d recommend using the Pro or Business version.

Here you will find all features and supported networks of the different versions of Blog2Social:
    Get the right offer in just a few steps and get started with Blog2Social - Social Media Automation for WordPress and as a WebApp

Please let me know if you have further questions or if you want to upgrade your Smart version.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Thank you for your prompt response. We'll look at the tiers and decide on our usage

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.

If you decide to upgrade, it would be great if you could contact our sales team here.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards

Benedikt

Comment

Working...
        X