Upgrade by paying only the difference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade by paying only the difference

I recently purchased a SMART license and would like to upgrade to PRO, but paying only the difference, not a full price subscription.

Hello Hilton,

Thank you for reaching out.
    We appreciate your interest in Blog2Social.

An upgrade to Blog2Social PRO license is not a problem at all.

You are welcome to upgrade to the PRO license in your Blog2Social account.
    This FAQ will show you, how to upgrade your license: https://www.blog2social.com/en/faq/i...167&artlang=en

Please let me know as soon as you have purchased a Blog2Social PRO license.
    Afterwards, we will refund your SMART license.

Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Hi, the only feature I need that I don't have on the SMART plan is the ability to choose a custom image for Instagram. The alternative I'm using is to post directly on Instagram and use the plugin for other platforms, because it doesn't justify paying for a more expensive license just to have this "comfort". That way I would like to know if it is possible to enable this functionality in the SMART plan, or offer a good discount in the PRO plan, but in a way that the same discount also applies to renewals. Otherwise, I plan to continue with the SMART plan.

Comment

Hello Hilton,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

Your initial request will be answered by email soon in order to protect your privacy.
        Thank you for your understanding, your patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social in the meantime.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X