How to add users to my pro version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add users to my pro version?

Hi there! I just activated the pro version, and also added a few networks like facebook etc. But now I've got the problem that my partner can't see the networks i already added nor the pro version (just the free one).. How can i add him to the pro version that he can also see my added networks?

Hello Malin,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

Blog2Social works user-based, so every WordPress user can connect their own social media accounts and configure the auto-poster or other settings individually.
    To make Blog2Social available for other WordPress users just activate your Blog2Social license key in the settings of each user you would like to share your additional premium functions with.

By upgrading to the business license of Blog2Social you have even more advanced options to manage your WordPress users as a team and easily activate users or assign social media networks to a specific user from your admin account without activating and connecting accounts and settings in each WordPress account separately

The following instructions will guide you through the process of activating your purchased license step-by-step:
    User management: How to assign license keys and social network accounts to other users.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X