"gültige WordPress-Webseitenadresse"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "gültige WordPress-Webseitenadresse"

I would like to test Blog2Social Premium, but I cannot register because my website URL (www.hoenig.de) is not accepted. I get the following error message: "Please enter a valid WordPress website address." Isn't that the URL of my website?

Attached Files

Hello CarstenHoenig,

thanks for reaching out.
    Please try to register in an "incognito browser window". Please also make sure not to leave any spaces before or after your URL.
    Please let us know if it works afterwards.

Thanks and best regards
    Jacqueline

Comment

This question has been solved!
      For everyone facing this issue, please make sure to include the whole path to your website if your domain is part of another webspace.

Comment

I am facing the same issue right now.
        I tried registering in incognito mode and also made sure that there are no spaces before and after the URL.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Unbenannt.PNG Views:	0 Size:	620.3 KB ID:	1232

Comment

Originally posted by manqoolat View Post
          I am facing the same issue right now.
          I tried registering in incognito mode and also made sure that there are no spaces before and after the URL.
          Click image for larger version Name:	Unbenannt.PNG Views:	0 Size:	620.3 KB ID:	1232
          Hello,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for describing your request.

We are sorry for this inconvenience. I will contact you via a private message in the community to protect your privacy.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
          X