Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help w/Account - wrong email submitted

Hi, guys:
    I have mistakenly input a wrong email address when I set up the account for the free version and now I can't activate the plugin because the url is already associated with a free version and with the wrong email address.
    The URL is: https://lacsteanneparkland.ca/
    What are my options now?
    Many thanks,
    Diana

Hello Diana,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

I have checked your domain URL and only found a free license that is associated with your domain. Therefore you should be able to use your domain URL while registering.

You can sign up for a free Blog2Social trail at:
    https://www.blog2social.com/en/plugi...premium-trial/

Once you've registered for the trial or purchased Blog2Social Premium you will receive a license key.
    This key needs to be activated within your Blog2Social plugin.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of activating your license key step-by-step:
    How do I activate my license key?

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Hi, Alexander,

I'm sorry, but when I am trying to register I get the following message: "This URL has already had a trial period. Buy Blog2Social instead?"
      I never had this plugin used on this website and I am trying to show my client the benefits of using your free version plugin and I can't.

I can give you the correct email address I want associated with the account or maybe you can wipe the database record so I can re-register.
      Please advise.

Comment

Hello Diana,

Thank you for your reply and thanks for providing these additional details.

Would you please be so kind as to provide us with your Domain (website URL) and the email address that you have used during the failed registration?
        Please also include the email address that you would like to use.

I will gladly support you further.

You can also send me the details via a private message in the community to protect your privacy.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Thank you for your response, Alexander:

The wrongful email was xxx@xxx.xx
          The correct one is: xxx@xxx.xx
          Thanks,
          Diana
          Last edited by Blog2Social Support; 11-20-2020, 09:44 AM. Reason: Please note: the posted email address was disguised/defaced to protect your privacy.

Comment

Hello Diana,

Thank you so much for your reply and thanks for providing the requested details.
            We will check this for you and as soon as new information is available I will contact you as soon as possible.

Rest assured that this issue should be fixed soon.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards

Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by Diana View Post
              Thank you for your response, Alexander:

The wrongful email was xxx@xxx.xx
              The correct one is: xxx@xxx.xx
              Thanks,
              Diana
              Hello Diana,

Thank you so much for your patience.

Your email address was adjusted to xxx@xxx.xx. The Pro trial subscription is active until the 13.12.2020 23:59 UTC+0.

The following instructions will guide you through the process of activating and managing your license key step-by-step:
              How do I activate my license key?

Please let me know if you have any other questions about Blog2Social.

Best regards

Alexander
              Last edited by Blog2Social Support; 11-20-2020, 09:44 AM. Reason: Please note: the posted email address was disguised/defaced to protect your privacy.

Comment

Many thanks, Alexander!

Comment

Hello Diana,

Thank you so much for your reply and thank you for your kind words.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
                  Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Please note that I have disguised/defaced your private email address to protect your privacy.

Thank you very much and best regards

Alexander

Comment

Working...
                  X