Support for ActivityPub Protocol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support for ActivityPub Protocol

It would be great if Blog2Social supported ActivityPub protocol. One feature, many social media networks. W3C Standard.

Official blurb: "ActivityPub is a decentralized social networking protocol based on the ActivityStreams 2.0 data format. ActivityPub is an official W3C recommended standard published by the W3C Social Web Working Group. It provides a client to server API for creating, updating and deleting content, as well as a federated server to server API for delivering notifications and subscribing to content."

Ref:
    Let's make social media free, federated and fun! Fediverse.Party is your guide into the world of decentralized, autonomous networks running on free open software on a myriad of servers across the world. No ads and no algorithms. Join Fediverse and become part of the new interconnected Web!

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and thanks for describing your suggestion.

I will gladly add your suggestion to our list for possible future developments to get this case checked by the Blog2Socail IT experts.
    Rest assured, if and when the requested functionality could be implemented into Blog2Socail in a future update we will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
    I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
    Alexander​​

Comment

Working...
    X