Suggestions re: staging/testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions re: staging/testing

Really love this tool, it does everything I need it to very well, your support has been great, highest rec on WP.Org and I'm even getting ready to write an article about it, thank you.

It would be super cool if there was some kind of toggle to throw for a testing mode, where as a licensed user I can act just like normal, except the events in the scheduler don't actually fire. This allows for best-practice testing (e.g. the use of a staging & testing server) and large-scale maintenance (e.g. the creation-editing-deletion of large variable groups of posts).

It would be super cool if we could set a threshold of posts per day per network. I have "evergreen" content that's scheduled at oddball intervals - like every 47 days or every 68 - and since "I can" I've got 50 of those set up to autopost, ultimately for scores and then hundreds of articles. I literally have posts scheduled 14 years into the future. Eventually I'm going to start "stepping" on myself and everything will come together at just the right spot to post 317 times in a two-minute period, and then I have to fight with Facebook to get my account back

It would be super cool if we weren't stuck with 15 minute scheduling intervals.

It would be super cool if we could randomize posting times on cycled runs at custom intervals, so that every run didn't post at the same time. (e.g. I have an article that I post every 50 days to 6 facebook pages; it would be nice if I could set that up so the first time it posted around 8pm eastern +/- 30, the next time maybe at 9am eastern, etc. This gets more material exposed throughout the day. Which leads me to...

It would be super cool if we could schedule intervals longer than 90 days. Some of my old stuff doesn't really need to be seen more than maybe once every 4-6 months, other stuff is date-specific (e.g. Sept. 11) and there's no "yearly" option.

Again, great tool, and I thank you with appreciation and enthusiasm.

Best,
    John Henry
    johnhenry.us

Hello Henry,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for your kind words.

I am happy to hear that the Blog2Social support could help you resolve your questions.

Also thanks for this detailed suggestions. I gladly added them to our lists for possible future developments. If and when similar functionality can be implemented into Blog2Social, we will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for this feedback, it helps us continuously improve and develop Blog2Social.

By the way, a small hint:

You also can improve/lift current limitations in your environment by using multiple activated WordPress accounts that are activated with your license key in order to fulfill your individual scheduling for the available Blog2Social features.

Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.

I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Working...
    X