Fix the 100 day repost limitation,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix the 100 day repost limitation,

When scheduling posts with the "Schedule Recurrent Post" option, if I set it to repeat on my own selected period, I am limited to 100 days.

Can we bump this number up? reposting once every 3 months is a bit spammy for some posts.

A 365-day max would be ideal.

Please push through to dev. I am sure it is just a quick value change.

Hello Shaun,

Thank you so much for reaching out and thanks for your interest in Blog2Social.

I will gladly add your suggestion to extend the queue limitation to a 365 limit to our list for possible future developments. If and when similar functionality can be implemented we will gladly contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for this feedback, it helps us continuously develop and improve Blog2Social.

Currently, you could use a little workaround to extend the daily limits by activating an additional WordPress user with a Blog2Social license key in order to grant him access to premium features and functions of Blog2Social.

Since Blog2Social works user-based, every user can configure his own settings and connect his own social media networks. If you connect the same networks and adjust the “Re-Share posts” feature settings accordingly it is possible to use extended limits on your own behalf.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
    I will gladly support you further.

If you like Blog2Social and our support, we would be very happy about a 5-star rating on WordPress.org.
    Link: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin...iews/?filter=5

Thank you very much and best regards
    Alexander

Comment

Thank you for the suggested workaround. I have do have an additional license I can use for the time being. but I have a couple questions.

I believe what your saying is to keep an account posting for 3 months, then disable it and activate the other account for 3 months, rinse and repeat.

What is the best way to stop all posting on an account but not lose my account settings and posting schedule?

Is there an easy way to copy all the settings from one user to another, including listing templates?

Thanks

Comment

Hello Shaun,

Thank you for your reply.

In Blog2Social it is possible to transfer specific settings as well as connected social media accounts with the Business license of Blog2Social.

Team Management functions:
        • Apply best time settings
        • Apply post-template settings
        • Apply URL Parameters

You can also apply and transfer configured Auto-Post configuration to a selected WordPress user that is activated with the same premium license key as your admin WordPress user account.

Currently, all configurations related to the Re-Share posts feature require manual setup for each WordPress user separately which is activated with your license key.

I will gladly add your suggestion to extend the functionality of the Re-Share posts features with a settings transfer functionality to our list for possible future developments.
        If and when such functionality can be implemented in a future update of Blog2Social I will gladly contact you as soon as possible.
        Thank you for this feedback, it helps us continuously improve and develop Blog2Social.

Please be so kind as to let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions about Blog2Social.
        I will gladly support you further.

Best regards
        Alexander

Comment

Working...
        X