Version 6.8.2 Quality and usability improvements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version 6.8.2 Quality and usability improvements

Update Blog2Social to version 6.8.2 to ensure you are using the latest version available with the latest Blog2Social features and customizations.

New adaptations and improvements:
    • Autoposter for imported posts: You can share your imported posts on Facebook pages, Twitter, and Google My Business and now also on Telegram.
    • Social Media Posts: You can now create and share posts consisting of links, video links, images and text on the networks Torial, Tumblr and Google My Business
    Bug fixes / Usability:
    • Emojis for Google My Business posts
    • Open Graph Tags are considered for Telegram posts now
    • The theme name is displayed in the Troubleshooting-Tool
    • The post type link post and image post is displayed in the overview of shared/scheduled posts
    • Calendar: If a post didn’t get shared you can see it by an exclamation mark in the calendar. The notification, why your post didn’t get shared, is displayed by mouseover & mouse click on the exclamation mark now.
    • Time format: You can now choose if you like to set the time format to 24h or to 12h (am/pm) in the Blog2Social settings.
    • Autoposter for imported posts: Select a specific post category of your imported posts to be shared automatically.
    • Wording adjustments of error messages and hints

Version 6.8.2 Qualitätsverbesserungen und Anpassungen der Benutzerfreundlichkeit

Aktualisieren Sie Blog2Social auf Version 6.8.2, um sicherzustellen, dass Du die aktuellste Version mit den neuesten Blog2Social-Funktionen und Anpassungen verwenden.

Neue Anpassungen und Verbesserungen:
    • Autoposter für importierte Beiträge: Du kannst Deine importierten Beiträge auf Facebook-Seiten, Twitter und Google My Business und jetzt auch auf Telegram teilen.
    • Social Media-Beiträge: Du kannst jetzt auch Beiträge erstellen und teilen, die aus Links, Videolinks, Bildern und Text bestehen in den Netzwerken Torial, Tumblr und Google My Business
    Fehlerkorrekturen / Benutzerfreundlichkeit:
    • Emojis für Google My Business Beiträge ergänzt
    • Open Graph Tags werden jetzt für Telegram-Posts berücksichtigt
    • Der Themenname wird im Troubleshooting-Tool angezeigt
    • Beiträge: Der Beitragstyp Link-Beitrag und Bild-Beitrag wird in der Übersicht der geteilten/geplanten Beiträge angezeigt
    • Kalender: Wenn ein Beitrag nicht geteilt wurde, erkennt man dies an einem Ausrufezeichen im Kalender. Die Benachrichtigung, warum Ihr Beitrag nicht geteilt wurde, wird nun durch Mouseover & Mausklick auf das Ausrufezeichen angezeigt.
    • Zeitformat: Du kannst jetzt in den Blog2Social-Einstellungen wählen, ob Du das Zeitformat auf 24h oder auf 12h (am/pm) einstellen möchtest.
    • Autoposter für importierte Beiträge: Wähle eine bestimmte Beitragskategorie Deiner importierten Beiträge aus, die automatisch geteilt werden soll.
    • Anpassung des Wordings von Fehlermeldungen und Hinweisen
    Last edited by Blog2Social Support; 08-20-2021, 03:24 PM.
Working...
X